ServerCool is expanding its team in the UK, with a new role now available for a Sales and Application Engineer based in Dudley, England.
The role is designed to support the sales department by reviewing customer enquiries and preparing a well‐defined quotation that meets the customer’s technical requirements and is commercially attractive, while meeting the required margins set by the company.
Location: Brierley Hill, Dudley, West Midlands
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Application Closing Date: 10 August 2018
The Internal Sales Engineers role is to support the sales department by receiving customer enquiries, reviewing them and interpreting them accurately whilst preparing a well‐defined quotation that meets the customer’s technical requirements and is commercially attractive whilst meeting the required margins set by the company.
Main function & duties of the Internal Sales & Applications Engineer:‐
•Receive customer enquiries and generate quotations/proposals for ServerCool products.
•Follow up on sales opportunities.
•Carry out product performance calculations.
•Maintaining CRM system.
- Background & knowledge in HVAC and/or Thermal Engineering.
- Good level of commercial awareness.
- Comfortable in dealing directly with customers.
- Computer literate including word/excel/power point etc.
- Data center & high density/liquid cooling knowledge a significant
- Experience of using customer relationship management software.
- 2D CAD skills
If you are interested in finding out more, or applying for this vacancy, please email email@example.com